Friday, March 2, 2012

Random Late Valentine's Stuff Etc.

 We got this SWEET bike at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, don't worry we cleaned it up a bit : )
 The ridiculously expensive balloons I got for my boys, lol.  I looked SO COOL walking through Wally World with these...
 They loved them, and they lasted through the rest of February!
 This was my present, and its amazing!!  I recommend it to any and all book lovers.  Its definitely my new favorite book, only around $10-15 on amazon! 

Oh and we like to eat donuts... duh!  Hooray for Donut Connection!!  Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am IN LOVE with "Gone with the Wind" lately. A friend recommended it to me and when i went to check it out, I almost left it there when I saw how huge it is. However, it's one of the quickest reads. It just sucks you in! I'm excited to re-watch the movie that I have forgotten. In fact, I'm thinking they should re-do that movie. Don't you?