Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Recent Projects!

Some rain cloud mobiles/decor for the boys:
Got the idea from here: http://mycakies.blogspot.com/2010/01/rain.html
But I can't figure out how to attach all the raindrops!
Lemon Pound Cake, Spiced Pretzels, and Bacon Swirl Pastries!
Almond Cookies, Fudgy No-Bake Cookies, and Magic Cookie Bars!
I made these treats for a Relief Society Dinner/Visiting Teaching meeting tonight. Actually, I made most of them last week and froze them. I also put together some handouts with the recipes, when I figure out how to post that here I will. Many of these treats are easy, and the ones that aren't (specifically the Almond Cookies, a Riley recipe) are SOOO worth the work! I'm going to see if they will do some kind of raffle or something for the treats tonight so I don't have to take them home. I'll post Valentine treats later when I get some V-Day ribbons!

8 comments:

Jen Schultz said...

you are one of the craftiest people i know. i love checking out your blog! thanks for posting the neatest ideas and recipes. :)

Becca said...

wow- yep, you're amazing!

Linny said...

you are so talented!

Shelley said...

How did you get that job for RS? Those look yummy and are so cute! I love the clouds and rain drops...not to mention the name Trenton! That is such a strong name!

Caitlin Carroll said...

I like the names-- do you have a "state capitals" theme going on? If so, awesome.

Laura said...

I love the clouds and rain! so cute. You inspire me to make things more.

These are all the little things said...

You are awesome. I love the name Trenton!! I think I see a trend in the names now. I think you should try fishing line for the rain drops and hang them. Hope you're doing well!! I've been trading notes with Daniel on facebook..

These are all the little things said...

oh and I LOVE your spiced pretzels. Can I get the recipe??