Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finished!!


I am so happy with how these turned out! I used fishing wire for the raindrops and for hanging the clouds. It's raining so hard today too, which is why the pictures are so dark and gloomy, haha. I love seeing them above my sewing machine, but I guess i'll need to hang them in the boys room, lol. Yay!! This is where I got the idea: http://mycakies.blogspot.com/2010/01/rain.html

5 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

LOVE THIS. That is so cute, and you do such a great job. I am so impressed.

Are they going to share a room? We dont know what we are going to do about that. Our apartment is too small, but we LOVE it and dont want to move.

Katie said...

@Kristen - I think Trenton will sleep in our room for a while, so they probably won't share until it's time to get Raleigh a big boy bed and Trenton will have the crib. Might as well put his up in our room then huh? I think I will! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!

Becca said...

SO CUTE!!!! You're so creative!

The Thorn Family said...

i love how you put the boys names on the clouds and the heart on the far bottom left rain drop! so sweet!!

Jen Schultz said...

way cute! good choice on the fishing wire. "rain is falling all around..." :)