I got the ideas from the websites posted below the pictures! Hopefully Steve will be surprised when he comes home tonight! And yes, I did almost pass out while kneeling on the counter to hang the hearts, haha... Happy February and Valentine's!!
Cute Katie, You inspire me. I love the felt garland. I had no idea you would turn out to be a little crafter. You are a woman after my own heart. Love ya!
I am making the garland today. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! But I think I am going to do pink red and white felt. but I love the rainbow effect. I can't decide.
I promised myself that wouldn't do anything creative till I quit my job, but I cannot resist. ia m very excited about V-day.
I LVOE IT.
PLease move by me so we can craft together. My heart aches for my katie friend to craft with me.
I did it. I made it. Are you proud of me. I will post some pictures as soon as I get the energy. it took way more energy to make it then I thought it would, Now I need a nap.
@Kristen - haha!! Everything takes more energy when you're pregnant, don'tcha know?! I am so proud of you but even more I can't wait to see pictures!! (after you nap, of course!)
4 comments:
Cute Katie, You inspire me. I love the felt garland. I had no idea you would turn out to be a little crafter. You are a woman after my own heart. Love ya!
I am making the garland today. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! But I think I am going to do pink red and white felt. but I love the rainbow effect. I can't decide.
I promised myself that wouldn't do anything creative till I quit my job, but I cannot resist. ia m very excited about V-day.
I LVOE IT.
PLease move by me so we can craft together. My heart aches for my katie friend to craft with me.
I did it. I made it. Are you proud of me. I will post some pictures as soon as I get the energy. it took way more energy to make it then I thought it would, Now I need a nap.
@Kristen - haha!! Everything takes more energy when you're pregnant, don'tcha know?! I am so proud of you but even more I can't wait to see pictures!! (after you nap, of course!)
Post a Comment