Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Usual

Raleigh reading "We're Going on a Bear Hunt" to his bears, oh the irony! lol
Trenty is laughing, I swear, it was a hilarious moment in our house.
Haha, look at that
His hair needs a major cut
A pretty sweet 'do
I am getting bored just writing this post, can you tell how bored and awesome yesterday was for us? I love being bored, cute things come to pass when boredom lurks at our house. Anyways, I am trying to find time to listen to conference all over again thanks to the new website. Who new it would be so hard to watch/listen to the sessions with two small children? Hmmm? Haha, but we had a great weekend at my Grandparents and I have heard many great things and made many new goals for myself, which makes me grateful for conference. One thing I'm working on is this: http://www.bookofmormondiscovery.com/livingchrist.html, you should too! I haven't memorized anything since high school, so this should be an adventure. If you see me around (most no one who reads this does) you should quiz me. What fun! Have a great day!


5 comments:

Jen Schultz said...

I'm planning on memorizing The Living Christ for my Faith project! I wish we lived closer together so we could quiz each other. lol

timberlanemckees said...

I'm scrolling down thinking, "Man, Ral needs a haircut . . . hahaha." The body slam laugh is amazing!!! Sweetest, most boring, post ever !!! I love my baby girl and her babies!

Love Teach said...

Cutest. babies. ever. I don't even want to have babies because I know they won't be as cute as yours. Selfish? I don't care.

UMMMMM I wish that instead of teaching crazies tomorrow I was at your house, and you were having a throwback birthday party where your mom brought us candy every hour. LOLLL AMAZING!!

DeeDee {the great} said...

And you know, love...the amazing thing is...the bears (well, at least the girl) are obviously so enthralled with the book. Perhaps they just think it is a game similar to "hide and seek." Yes, after looking at the photo once again, I feel quite confident that is what is going through their little stuffed heads. Now, I must say...I would truly like to have a Raleigh and Trent sandwich, as they are so blatantly adorable that they are practically asking for someone to eat them up. I volunteer. Enjoy them...try not to consume them. I love you!

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

Katie, your boys are so handsome! I tried potty training colton for a few days and it was horrible! Lol guess he's not ready. We will try again in a couple months. Hows the little one? He's getting so big! Is he sleeping through the night? I'm having a hard time with Myleigh at night. She will learn...lets hope soon!! I'm sleep deprived!