Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Delectable


 Yum!  And i'm not talking about the canned sweet potatoes Trenty ate today.  This baby is delicious.  He went to the doc today, 18 lbs (50%) and 28 in. tall (75%), and one Hep B shot, woo!  No, you cannot have him.  He is whining right now, but hey, wouldn't you too if everyone around you was walking, skipping, and frolicking around the house and you had to hobble around on your knees??  Poor kid, he just can't keep up.  Both of the kids were awesome at the dr today, and I had promised Raleigh a lollipop but guess what they just had stickers and coloring sheets (which Trenty spit up on as I was looking through them for one Raleigh might like, whoops!).  Oh and Trenty spit up all over the floor and my shoe while the dr was talking to us too, lol.  Its a good thing I really like the boys' pediatrician and he is super nice because that could've been a really terrible experience,  But he just handed me a box of tissues and I laughed at him and then we both started laughing because Trenty's spits are a little more than a tissue can handle.  Hilarious, anyways happy MLK day!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

So cute!! He is one sweet boy! Love that smile in the top picture.

timberlanemckees said...

Yummy. Yummy. Yummy. Look at that tummy!!!! What a cutie!