Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello?

Is anybody there?  Ok, good.  I figure that most everyone has forgotten about my blog so I might as well be honest.  I am grateful for Harry Potter, and the many memories I have from the books. Such as staying up until seminary to finish the latest Harry Potter novel, and waiting in line for the movies every Thanksgiving.  Oh and the weird Thanksgivings when there wasn't a Harry Potter coming out and so we were all like "what are we supposed to do for Thanksgiving?".  Anyways, Harry Potter is awesome.  And not in a obsessive dungeons and dragons, lego star wars, twilight mania way.  Harry Potter is legit.  Anyways, now you know what kind of a nerd I am.  This post brought to you by mugglenet.com.

3 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

Im still reading... that is what happens when you go private.

Didnt you know that.

Becca said...

Ha ha- love it! We're fans too. (Especially Enoch) I'm planning a big movie marathon for Enoch before we go to see the new one. Have you seen this post yet?
http://thedahlingdatingdivas.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-harry-potter-marathon.html

Shelley said...

I can't wait to go see the movie. Matt and I are going Friday! Yay!