your boys are so cute! i just love their little faces!! only a couple more months and then I'm going to take little Trenty all for myself on Sunday afternoons! muaHA!! ;) you guys are super cute!
Hey Katie - On the journal thing...I only write in it when the kids do something that I don't want to forget!! So it's not everyday, but I do record cute things they say or do...It's easier than every day! Good luck...the photo album idea is great!
2 comments:
your boys are so cute! i just love their little faces!! only a couple more months and then I'm going to take little Trenty all for myself on Sunday afternoons! muaHA!! ;) you guys are super cute!
Hey Katie - On the journal thing...I only write in it when the kids do something that I don't want to forget!! So it's not everyday, but I do record cute things they say or do...It's easier than every day! Good luck...the photo album idea is great!
Post a Comment